O2 Academy Liverpool,
11-13 Hotham Street,
O2 Academy 2 Liverpool,
11-13 Hotham Street,
The Stanley Theatre, Liverpool Guild of Students,
160 Mount Pleasant,
Mountford Hall, Liverpool Guild of Students,
160 Mount Pleasant,
L3 5TR Travel:
- To find O2 Academy Liverpool visit www.maps.google.co.uk
- Travel information in and around Liverpool visit www.liverpool.com Nearest Car Park:
- The Odeon Car Park is situated on Hotham Street and is open until Midnight if on street parking is not available (On Street free after 6pm)
- Apcoa Car Park is situated at Lime Street Station - access via Lord Nelson Street www.apcoa.co.ukNearest Train Station:
- Lime Street Station (08457 48 49 50) or visit www.nationalrail.co.uk Nearest Bus:
- For local bus routes visit www.merseytravel.gov.uk Hotels:
- Hope Street Hotel. 40 Hope Street, L1 9DA. Tel: 0151 709 3000
- The Liner. Lord Nelson Street, L3 5QB. Tel: 0151 709 7050Book Tickets:
- To purchase tickets in person, O2 Academy Liverpool Box Office is open for cash ticket sales between 11.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday (No booking fee charged on cash transactions). Public holidays may vary
- Door sales on the night of a show are CASH ONLY.
- Calls will cost 7 ppm plus your network access chargeDisabled Bookings:
To book tickets for O2 Academy Liverpool:
Please contact the venue direct on 0151 707 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking. The Box office is open from 11:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Saturday.Companion / Carer Ticket
This venue offers one free companion ticket this can be booked by contacting the venue directly. These can be limited in availability so please ensure you contact the venue as soon as possible to arrange.
Companion / carer ticket holders should be able to meet the needs and assist the person they are accompanying in the event of an emergency.Braille
Braille information sheets are available on request please email email@example.com or call 0151 707 3200.Arriving at the Venue
We recommend arriving at the venue 10 - 15 minutes prior to the doors opening. The door time will be stated on the tickets or confirmations. Please try to arrive at the venue no later than 60 minutes after the doors open.
On arrival please go the venue box office which is situated on Hotham Street.Accessible Area & Facilities
The O2 Academy Liverpool has a lift facility to both the main auditorium and O2 Academy2 as well as accessible toilet facilities.
The accessible area in O2 Academy1 is limited to 4 persons plus their companions for events. The area in O2 Academy2 is limited to 2 persons and their companions.
There is 1 accessible toilet for both O2 Academy and O2 Academy2 which is on the 1st Floor this is accessed by radar key.Bar Service
The bars do not have lowered sections. Staff are happy to assist with bringing drinks to the area when requested.Box Office
Please be aware that the box office has an induction loop fitted and is an accessible height.Merchandise
The merchandise area is not in an accessible location. Staff are happy to assist with customers who want to purchase merchandise.Strobe Lighting & Effects
Events may use strobes, stroboscopic lighting, smoke effects & pyrotechnics. On such shows signs are displayed. On shows with a higher than usual amount / level of this effect extra signage is displayed.Transport & Other Local Information
The nearest rail station is Lime Street Station which is situated very close to the venue and is an accessible station with step free access. The main entrance has access via lift from street level to the concourse. The station is 60m from the entrance of the venue (approximately less than 10 minutes)
There are 2 disabled parking spaces situated on Hotham Street
The Odeon Car Park is also situated on Hotham Street and is open until Midnight if on street parking is not available.
Apcoa Car Park is situated at Lime Street Station - access via Lord Nelson Street. - www.apcoa.co.uk
Details of nearby accessible hotels, bars and restaurants can be found on: www.directenquiries.comAge Restrictions:
- Gigs: The minimum age is 8 unless with written permission from venue management. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Clubs: Strictly over 18s (Photographic ID may be required)About
In September 2003, O2 Academy Liverpool launched with local heroes Shack and quickly made a fantastic names for itself, thanks to its unique warehouse feel and secondary stand-alone venue, O2 Academy 2 Liverpool, that not only offers great diversity for club nights but also acts as a showcase forum for unsigned talent from the surrounding areas and a platform for new bands on national tours. Since opening, fans have got up close and personal with artists on their rise to the top.
- Box Office: 0844 477 2000 (24 Hr)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0151 707 3200
- For recruitment, visit Academy Music Group
- For press please email email@example.com
- For marketing and partnerships please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL SIZED MAP