O2 Academy Leeds,
55 Cookridge Street,
0113 389 1555Travel:
- To find O2 Academy Leeds www.maps.google.co.uk
- Travel information in and around Leeds www.leedstravel.infoNearest Car Park:
- Merrion Centre Multi-storey Car Park, 5 Merrion Way, LS2 8BT (less than 2 mins walk, open 24/7, permanently staffed) £4.50 from 5pm-9am.
- Templar Street Car Park, Templar Street, LS2 7LP (open 24/7) £6.50 for 24 hours.
- Portland Gate (north east of Cookridge Street) Nearest Train Station:
- Leeds Railway Station (08457 48 49 50) or visit www.nationalrail.co.ukNearest Bus:
- Local buses run regularly from Caverley Street, Woodhouse Lane, Portland Way and Albion StreetBook Tickets:
- Online: www.ticketweb.co.uk
- Telephone Bookings: 0844 477 2000 (24 Hr) Calls will cost 7ppm plus your network access charge
- To purchase tickets in person, O2 Academy Leeds Box Office is open for cash ticket sales from Monday - Friday 12pm - 5pm, Saturdays 12pm - 4pm. (No booking fee charged on cash transactions). Public holidays may vary
- Door sales on the night of a show are CASH ONLY.
- When the balcony is open for an event all under 14s and accompanying adults must buy balcony ticketsBooking Tickets
To book tickets for O2 Academy Leeds please contact the venue direct via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your access requirements, telephone number and the show you wish to see in order to make a booking. A small percentage of access tickets will be available through presale (but these will not be processed until the onsale date- please include details of your presale eligibility when emailing) and the rest of the tickets can be booked from the general on sale time, and cannot be reserved before this.Age Restrictions:
- Gigs: The minimum age is 8 unless with written permission from venue management. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult, no more the two under 14 year olds per adult.
- When the balcony is open for an event all under 14s and accompanying adults must buy balcony tickets.
- Children under 8 years old will not be allowed in the building without the prior consent of the General Manager.
- Clubs: Strictly over 18s (Photographic ID may be required) Accessible Area & Facilities
The area at O2 Academy Leeds is located on the balcony and can be accessed via a lift or stairs. The area can accommodate up to approximately 4 access ticket holders and their carers / companions. This is due to viewing restrictions and health & safety reasons.
There is an accessible toilet which is accessed via lift from the balcony this is accessed by radar key.
The building is Grade listed and therefore access to a number of areas such as the ground level is difficult. About
O2 Academy Leeds on Cookridge Street is the site of the former Town and Country Club and its launch was one of the most exciting and ambitious projects, converting the listed building back to its magnificent theatre style format. A secondary 400 club space, Underground, has a state of the art PA, lighting grid, DJ booth and A/V equipment and is perfectly positioned to host the very best specialist club events and function as an additional area, pre and post gigs in the main auditorium.Contact Us
- Box Office: 0844 477 2000 (24 Hr)
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0113 389 1555
- For recruitment, visit Academy Music Group
- For press please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For marketing and partnerships please email email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL SIZED MAP