O2 Academy Bristol
Frogmore Street, BS1 5NA Bristol United Kingdom
O2 Academy BristolAddress
O2 Academy Bristol,
O2 Academy 2 Bristol,
- To find O2 Academy Bristol visit www.maps.google.co.uk
- Travel information in and around Bristol visit www.travelbristol.org
Nearest Car Park:
- Trenchard Street multi-storey car park www.googlemaps.com
Nearest Train Station:
- Bristol Temple Meads (08457 48 49 50) or visit www.nationalrail.co.uk
- For local bus routes visit www.travelbristol.org
To purchase tickets in person, the O2 Academy Bristol Box Office is open for cash ticket sales between 12pm - 4pm, Monday - Saturday. Public holidays may vary.
Door sales on the night of a show are CASH ONLY.
- Call Box Office Manager on 0117 927 9227 between 10am and 6pm (Monday-Friday)
To book tickets for O2 Academy Bristol
Please book your ticket through www.ticketweb.co.uk and then contact the venue on 0117 927 9227 or email@example.com to discuss arrangements and organise your companion ticket should one be required.
Companion / Carer Ticket
- This venue offers one free companion ticket this can be booked by contacting the venue directly. These can be limited in availability so please ensure you contact the venue as soon as possible to arrange.
- Companion / carer ticket holders should be able to meet the needs and assist the person they are accompanying in the event of an emergency.
- Braille information sheets are available on request please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 927 9227.
Arriving at the Venue
- We recommend arriving at the venue 10 - 15 minutes prior to the doors opening. The door time will be stated on the tickets or confirmations. Please try to arrive at the venue no later than 60 minutes after the doors open.
- On arrival please go to the venue box office, located on the left side of the entrance in the foyer.
Accessible Area & Facilities
- The viewing area at the O2 Academy Bristol is located house left facing the stage in front of the bar in the main auditorium, and can be accessed by wheelchair by going through our back bar and corridor, then ramp up to the main auditorium. A member of security will be happy to show you to the area from the box office.
- The area can accommodate up to approximately four wheelchairs and four moveable chairs.
- There is one accessible toilet in O2 Academy1, this is accessed by going down the ramp used to access the auditorium and located on the left. Please be aware that due to space in the venue the toilet is also used by staff however they will try to avoid using this during an event.
- There are no lowered bars. Staff members in the vicinity of the area would be happy to assist on request
- The box office does not currently have an induction loop fitted and is not of an accessible height however staff are on hand to assist where required.
- The merchandise area is an accessible location, however the counter is not lowered. Security will offer a customer to view merchandise when they are met and shown to the viewing area and are happy to assist should a customer choose to purchase an item.
Strobe Lighting & Effects
- Events may use strobes, stroboscopic lighting, smoke effects & pyrotechnics. On such shows signs are displayed. On shows with a higher than usual amount / level of this effect extra signage is displayed.
Transport & Other Local Information
- The O2 Academy Bristol is located on Frogmore Street in the Bristol centre opposite the Hatchet pub and a very short distance from the Colston Hall & The Hippodrome.
- Trenchard Street Multi-storey car park is next to the venue (100m up the road). This is an accessible car park.
- For all central bus routes, please get off at St. Augustines Parade located in front of The Hippodrome. All major bus routes stop on the centre which is 400m away.
- The nearest train station is Bristol Temple Meads which is a 25 minute walk or 8 minute taxi / car journey.
- There is a multi story car park on Trenchard Street, which leads onto Frogmore Street which has lift facilities. There are also car parking spaces on Frogmore Street and St Georges Road.
- Details of nearby accessible hotels, bars and restaurants can be found on www.directenquiries.com
- Gigs: The minimum age is 8 unless with written permission from venue management. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Clubs: Strictly over 18s (Photographic ID may be required)
Packed full of atmosphere from floor to ceiling, O2 Academy Bristol caters for the wide and varied musical demands of its demographic; from clubbers wanting hip hop, deep house and drum 'n' bass, to students wanting cutting edge indie, rock and alternative,. Since October 2001, gig lovers young and old have flocked through its doors for fantastic live performance and is the perfect focal point for the South West's exceptionally creative cultural scene.
- Box Office: 0844 477 2000 (24 Hr) Calls to 0844 numbers will cost 7p per minute.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0117 927 9227
- For recruitment, visit Academy Music Group
- For press please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For marketing and partnerships please email email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL SIZED MAP
12 Events for O2 Academy Bristol 12 Events
02 Aug 2017 Wed 19:00
Bad ReligionWed 19:00
12 Aug 2017 Sat 19:00
Sublime with RomeSat 19:00
01 Sep 2017 Fri 18:30
Guns 2 RosesFri 18:30
15 Sep 2017 Fri 18:30
The VelvetsFri 18:30
22 Sep 2017 Fri 18:30
The SmythsFri 18:30
05 Oct 2017 Thu 19:00
New Found GloryThu 19:00
25 Oct 2017 Wed 19:00
28 Oct 2017 Sat 19:00
Sleaford ModsSat 19:00
16 Nov 2017 Thu 19:00
Insane Clown PosseThu 19:00
13 Dec 2017 Wed 19:00
14 Dec 2017 Thu 19:00
Shed SevenThu 19:00
15 Dec 2017 Fri 18:30
Purple Rain - A Celebration of PrinceFri 18:30