The Great Escape 2017 - Deposit Scheme
Age restriction 18+
Starts Thursday, 24/11/16 17:00
Deposit Scheme Terms & Conditions
The Great Escape 2017
Dates: Thursday 18th - Saturday 20th May 2017
Various venues across Brighton
Event Terms & Conditions
ABATTOIR BLUES / ALMA / ANNA STRAKER / BE CHARLOTTE / BRIAN DEADY / CABBAGE / CARYS SELVEY / CASI / CHERRY GLAZERR / CROOX / DRONES CLUB / EAT FAST / FIL BO RIVA / GOAT GIRL / GOLD CLASS / GOTHIC TROPIC / GURR / HANNAH GEORGAS / HUSKY LOOPS / IDER/ INDIGO HUSK / JACQUES / JAMES HERSEY / JAMESZOO / KLANGSTOF / L.A. SALAMI / LOWELL / MARTHAGUNN / MATT MAESON / MIDDLE KIDS / MILES FROM KINSHASA / MOSES / NILÜFER YANYA / PLAITUM / POTÉ / RAY BLK / SAINT PHNX / SARATHY KORWAR / SHAME / SHELLS / SHITKID / SIGRID / SKOTT / SLØTFACE / SOPHIE HUNGER / STURLA ATLAS / THE AGE OF L.U.N.A / THE MOONLANDINGZ / TIGERTOWN / YONAKA
Ticket limit per person 4
* All prices exclude a per transaction delivery fee, the amount of which will vary depending on the available delivery method and the destination country and will be displayed on the checkout page.
TGE Deposit SchemeDEPOSIT TICKET SCHEME TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE GREAT ESCAPE
3 Day Festival Ticket Full Price
1. 3 Day Festival Ticket Full Price tickets for The Great Escape 2017 can be bought using a Deposit Ticket Scheme (“DTS”) that allows tickets to be paid for over two (2) payments (each an “Instalment”). The DTS is available to any customer buying a ticket between 09:00 on 21 November 2016 and 18:00 on 3 April 2017 (the “Eligibility Period”), subject to ticket availability. The Eligibility Period may be shortened or extended by us at our discretion. The Instalments must be paid within the Eligibility Period.
2. The full price of a ticket purchased under the DTS will be charged as follows:
Instalment Amount Payment Due
First (non-refundable) (“Deposit”) £35 per ticket No later than 3 April 2017
Final (“Balance”) £30 per ticket plus a per transaction delivery fee of £2.15 (for UK post) No later than 17 April 2017
3. The Deposit is strictly non-refundable, save where The Great Escape 2017 is cancelled and then only in accordance with the terms and conditions of festival entry which can be found on The Great Escape website and the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which you purchased your ticket. In all other circumstances, no claim can be made to recover the Deposit in any way whatsoever.
4. The Deposit will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately. The Balance must be paid by the customer via the following link before the end of Eligibility Period. The purchase must be completed and Balance paid by the customer who has made the Deposit booking using the TicketWeb account that was used to make that booking. The customer must pay the Balance on the same number of tickets they have paid the Deposit amount for.
5. A per transaction cost of delivery of the ticket (£2.15) will be added to the Balance (if applicable), and paid for at the time of the final Instalment.
6. The transaction will be completed only once your payment of both Instalments has been successfully processed, with the total of £65 (plus a per transaction delivery fee of £2.15) paid in full.
7. If you do not pay the Balance in full in accordance with paragraph 4 above, you will lose (i) the Deposit; and (ii) the ticket(s) to which you were initially entitled under the DTS.
8. The DTS requires that, at the time the Deposit is paid, you make a full commitment to purchase a ticket and pay the full ticket price plus the per transaction delivery fee.
9. It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of the final Instalment on the date set out in paragraph 2 and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the Balance can be charged.
10. These Deposit Ticket Scheme Terms and Conditions are in addition to Ticketweb’s standard Purchase Policy, found here.
11. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, save as provided in Ticketweb’s purchase policy referred to in paragraph 11 above.
12. If you have any queries regarding the DTS, please contact us at https://help.ticketweb.co.uk/contact-us/