Paradise Island Festival
Age restriction 18+
Chaweng Noi Beach Chaweng Noi Beach
Starts Friday, 12/08/16 11:00
Paradise Island Festival
*This event has been resheduled to 15th - 16th April*
Opening times: 12:00-02:00
Over 18's Only
Lineup: The Pharcyde, Goldie, LTJ Bukem, Krafty Kuts, Mad Professor, Maribou State, DJ Kentaro, The Paradise Bangkok Molam International Band, Ministry of Sound Soundsystem, DJ Orawan, Unda, Dope as Funk, Phatfunk, MC Essence, Nok La Fiesta, Jam on Toast, High Time, Dave Devoted, DJ Dragon, Ry Robson
Nestled between swaying palm trees and turquoise waters on the beautiful east coast of Koh Samui, Paradise Island Festival offers the music and arts experience of a lifetime. During the Songkran New Year celebrations, the famous water fight and Buddhist festival, Chaweng Noi beach will play host to some of the biggest and best bands and DJ’s from Thailand and around the world, alongside an exciting program of arts, showcasing the best Thai Culture has to offer.
The latest event from London-based concert and festival specialists Soundcrash, Paradise Island Festival boasts a diverse and quality lineup including hip hop royalty The Pharcyde, drum & bass pioneers Goldie and LTJ Bukem, Krafty Kuts, Mad Professor, Maribou State, Dj Kentaro and many more Thai and international artists. Drawing on their wealth of experience, including the award-winning Soundwave Festival, now in it’s 9th year, the team will be providing plenty of exciting activities and surprises, from boat parties to yoga, Thai Chi and Thai cookery classes.
Paradise Island Festival is a ‘real music’ festival and an eco-conscious and environmentally friendly alternative to the Full Moon parties, with a culture that focuses on arts, music and responsible tourism through close work with the community on reforestation and other projects. Revellers can enjoy the island’s beauty, spending the morning diving or exploring before heading back to the festival for performances from some of the world’s most celebrated artists.
Terms & Conditions:
• 1. Tickets for the Festival are only available from accredited ticket outlets. Holders of tickets bought from any other outlets will be refused entry to the Festival and no liability will attach to the Promoter in such event.
• 2. The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled. You will need to contact the ticket outlet you purchased tickets from if you have any queries.
• 3. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are transferable for a wristband on arrival at the site, and there will be no automatic right of readmission during the Festival should the wristband become lost or damaged.
• 4. Photo identification matching the name on the ticket must be presented on arrival at the festival in order for your ticket to be exchanged for a wristband.
• 5. Name changes are processed by individual ticket outlets. You will need to contact the ticket outlet you purchased your ticket from to request a name change. Note that name changes will be subject to an administration fee and are at the ticket outlet and Promoter’s discretion.
• 6. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. There will be a random body search on admission policy in operation. It is a condition of entry to the Festival that you will submit to any reasonable search request.
• 7. Holders of boat party tickets must also have festival tickets or they will not be allowed to board the boat party they have purchased tickets for, and refunds will not be given.
• 8. Patrons will not be permitted entry to the Festival whilst in the possession of the following prohibited items: any audio, audio-visual, film, video, or any type of recording equipment, items that may be used in a dangerous or threatening manner, alcoholic drinks, cans, glass bottles, foodstuffs.
• 9. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited at the Festival. Any person found in possession of such substances will be denied entry and/or removed from the Festival and Police will be called to attend.
• 10. Unauthorised photography or audio/video recording of any performance at the Festival is strictly prohibited. Persons attending the Festival may be filmed or recorded as part of the audience.
• 11. The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
• 12. Tickets are sold on the understanding that the event is subject to licence from the appropriate authorities.
Ticket limit per person 8
* All prices exclude a per transaction delivery fee, the amount of which will vary depending on the available delivery method and the destination country and will be displayed on the checkout page.