HYPER JAPAN FESTIVAL 2017 - FRIDAY
The Dock, Tobacco Quay, Wapping Lane E1W 2SF London
Starts Friday, 17/03/17 11:00
OPENING TIMES 12.00 - 20.00
General Entry Ticket (Over 11 years old)
Child (ages 10 and under) tickets available later in the purchase process
Children 10 and under entitled to a disability concession are admitted free + carer
16-and-under must be accompanied by an adult
Ticket limit per person 8
(inc. GBP 0.75-0.85 fees)
* All prices exclude a per transaction delivery fee, the amount of which will vary depending on the available delivery method and the destination country and will be displayed on the checkout page.
HYPER JAPAN 2017
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
* Tobacco Dock has strict health and safety regulations that prevent us from allowing more than a certain number of people inside the venue at any one time. It may be necessary to queue to gain entry, even where you have a Priority entry ticket. During busy times, it may be necessary to wait.
* The Organiser accepts no liability for travel costs or accommodation costs. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase for any reason.
* Priority entry will be given to Priority entry ticket holders over General Entry ticket holders. Priority entry ticket holders should use the Priority lane to avoid delays in entry.
*During busy times, Priority entry ticket holders may be required to wait to gain entry. The waiting time to entry will be considerably shorter than that for General Entry ticket holders.
*Concession ticket holders may use the VIP/Press gate, (Pennington St. West Entrance) to enter and exit the venue.
*TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, scheduled events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If an event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving any appropriate refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be?guaranteed.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment for commercial purposes is prohibited.
9. You may be filmed or photographed by the organizer or a representative thereof during the event. HYPER JAPAN or its associates reserve the right to use your image for promotional purposes on its website, print media or in other advertising on other unlimited channels. By entering the venue you agree to this.
10. Tabacco Dock is a licensed premises and has a licensed event capacity which dictates the maximum number of patrons in the venue at one time. In order to facilitate the capacity and visitor numbers it may from time to time be required for visitors to queue and wait for access into the event.?????